Saturday, August 21, 2010

Day 911 A very pleasant morning to you and to all

This is a great time to be alive! We always wondered what this day would be like. So, here it is! The bible says Proverbs 29:18 (King James Version)

18Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that keepeth the law, happy is he.

Real simple if we have no light we will remain in the dark. That goes for anything and any subject. This means to me without a plan there is no person and no people. The funny thing is we all have a vision. That is,we all DO see where we are going. There is no doubt it is in our mind's eye. The issue is what do we see and how clear is our vision? All this has a huge bearing on our attitudes. I am getting focused on today's challenge: burn 1320 or more in the hour. I have confidence and a clear vision of its accomplishment.

My vision was not clear enough my focus was not right on. The target was 1320 in 60. I got 1298 in 60. Why? Why what? Exactly! Why what indeed. My why was not what it needed to be. It should have been my belief that I could obtain that number today. The simple reason was unbelief and the unbelief was from a weak why. Therefore, the what was the why! Had I had a vision with a sharp focus my determination at the end of this 4 minute mile would have been strong enough to get the job done.

I had plenty of rest. After all this was a very intense week. The daily toil a side from Friday was not easy on the body. However, after today's workout I feel great. Certainly refreshed.

Tomorrow we go after that 1320! I will work on my why and I will come out flying with a good pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment