Sunday, August 29, 2010

Day 919- I am so excited I can't stand it!

Today, I get to do my 922ND workout in the last 919 days. I am pumped I have a goal of burning 1350 calories or more within the hour. I have served myself about 7 hours of rest. It is a beautiful morning, which paves the way for a beautiful day. I have decided to take this blog and turn it into a book!

Man, everything is happening. Rosalind Russell said, "everything is coming up roses." When we focus on the good we gain momentum. Here is a powerful thought and let us all remember it. The enemy can't win, but I could still lose. You see folks, when you believe in what your doing and you know its right, you cannot lose. The main thing you need to do is to keep doing what you believe is right. Stay on your plan. Do not quit. Give it all you got. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe it can achieve.

Thirteen fifty in an hour. Do the math. What is the pace? Twenty two and one half calories per minute for one hour. Just as the captain of a ship must know where he is based on the pace he has set and direction he is going. I to must know where I need to be at certain intervals of my journey.

  • At the 10 minute mark I should have burned 225 calories
  • At the 20 minute mark I should have burned 450 calories
  • At the 30 minute mark I should have burned 675 calories
  • At the 40 minute mark I should have burned 900 calories
  • At the 50 minute mark I should have burned 1125 calories
  • At the 60 minute mark I should have burned 1350 calories

  • At LEAST!
I was psyched! Nah, make that ultra psyched! Check these numbers out.

  • At 10 minutes I was at 240. ahead by 15
  • At 20 minutes I was at 485. ahead by 35
  • At 30 minutes I was at 720. ahead by 45
  • At 40 minutes I was at 945. ahead by 45
  • At 50 minutes I was at 1165. ahead by 40
At 60 minutes I was at 1389. won By 39! I had visions of nailing 1400 I had a great pace for 33 minutes.
The reason for the great run? My enthusiasm! You see, when you love what you do, you can't help but loving what you do!

If you have passion keep it. If you don't have any passion best you be in hot pursuit of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment