Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 899- So what are we going to call the next hundred days?

Tomorrow, will be the 900Th day. Since these postings are about the journey from Day 1 to the present time perhaps a little sober reflection would be in order. I still have not found out my answer to the question of, How many other people have worked out every day since February 23, 2008? I started this blog June 8,2009. I began on Day 474. I was not sure if I wanted to post something everyday so I took a few days to decide. Since June 20, 2009. The day before Father's day of 2009. As of that day I have not missed a day of posting.That streak began on day 484 so it now stands at 415 consecutive days. WOW! What a journal of exercise. I wonder how many people can say they have posted in their blog daily since June 2o, 2009?

So questions have yet to be answered. who else is with me? Where are the people that have not missed a workout since February 23Rd of 09?who else has been blogging daily since June 20Th 2009?

I excited to learn their stories and thoughts.I have shared mine and would love to hear from them.

Today, CANI was not practiced but the effort was surely there. I burned 1315 in the hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment