Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 915 When you spend it all and know you spent it all and are glad you spent it all thats AWESOME!

Am I talking about money? NO! I am talking about energy. A while back a person who at the time was making a couple of million a year. Once to a group of people I was in. All you got to make money in this world is what you know and your time. I believe that. When it comes to measuring anything it all is evaluated by time. The better you are at spending it and making it work for you the more you will have. That is simple enough. But what about energy? On a given day how much do we all have. I am only talking about physical energy. I suppose mental energy when used properly fuels physical energy. The converse of that is when used improperly it takes away energy.

I was able to hit my goal today of burning 1310+ calories in the hour. My total burn was 1315. Which makes it clear for tomorrow that my goal is to burn 1315+ calories. The formula is to burn 21.93 calories a minute for one hour. That is about 22 calories a minute.

Day 916 is knocking in the distance and I can hear getting louder!

No comments:

Post a Comment