Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 892- Make it four excellent mornings!

The weather over the last four days has been awesome. Can I get an AMEN? Ah questions, it is always questions. Here is a simple thought if you ask why ten times after every answer to one question you will reveal so much about the person who answers it that you will be amazed.The only requirement is that the person answers the questions in complete honesty. Who would think by asking a childlike question such as "why?" All can be revealed.

If you do not believe my theory then try it.
What did you have for breakfast this morning? Oatmeal. Why?
Because I like oatmeal. Why?
Because it is healthy and I feel good after I eat it. Why?
Its is healthy because it helps lower my cholesterol and I like to feel that I am doing something to improve my health. Why ?
Is lowers the cholesterol because I understand that it helps to remove the bad cholesterol from the blood system and I am very interested in improving my health. Why?
It removes in some way I am not sure of and I am fascinated by the capabilities of the body and what it can do. Why?

I think I have made my point. How many times did I ask why? Six and we were starting to learn more and more why we do things and in some cases how little we know about certain subjects.

Today, I tried to lower the weight setting on the machine to see if it would improve my calorie burn and it did not.I burned 1323 in the hour.I need to find a way to improve on that the numbers of calories burned in the hour. Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment