Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 905- Up early down late but excited about the day

Today, we refresh ourselves as the daily toil takes a break. Since May 20Th, which was back on day 818 I have had May 31st, July 4Th, August 8Th and Today off from work. That is a total of 87 days with 4 days off that comes out to a day off every 21 days. Not a bad run.It has been four twenty one day work weeks.

Today, I got up early with no work on the schedule. The plan to work is to be at the gym by 6:50 am and return home ready to participate in the 2010 fantasy football draft. The draft begins at 10 am. I select first so I am psyched!

So much of our lives depends on preparation and being in position. Its like receiving a phone call at the right time from the right person. Why did that call come to you at that time? It could be a million reasons. The biggest reason is you put yourself in position to get that call. I look at where I am right now. I know the reason I am here, is because I put myself in position to be here.We all share that same reality. I hope you put you where you are happy. We all have pretty much made our own beds and now for a time we must lie in it.

Today, I am in position to beat yesterday's one hour calorie burn of 1276. I am psyched and rearing to do it! After all I have worked to put myself in position to do it!

Sleep sheep I got 4 hours of sleep and blasted out 1340 in an hour and did 730 crunches with excuse me, no breakfast. How about a plate of determination? With a side order of perseverance?
Sometimes you feel like a world class athlete.

For the record my jump from a 1276 burn to a 1340 burn in the same time frame is 64 calorie jump. Oh yeah!

Now onto the war room! Build that team, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment