Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 901 Glory Days! As we go for 1000

How awesome is this? Yes, folks the human body after fifty years of age can do a good hard 60 minute cardiovascular workout for 60 minutes for 901 straight days. In fact, it can also do 904 good hard 60 minute cardiovascular workouts in that same amount of time. Just as Mr Roger Bannister( broke the 4 minute mile) did in jolly old England on May 6TH 1954, I have set a pace for people to follow. I know there is no world record here. But either people are very shy or ultra conservative when it comes to the amount of consecutive days they have worked out. The reason I say that is not many people have laid claim to any streaks and have been blogging about it. I have done some research and cannot find too much evidence supporting the contrary. For now, let us keep the count down going.

Now, we are at T minus 99 days and counting!

Was not a CANI participant today after a 1311 burn in 60 minutes. I gave it everything I had but, could not hit the mark. Yesterday, was 1325. Bummer, I lost by 15 points ( calories burned). Now, I am psyched for tomorrow where I will beat 1312!


No comments:

Post a Comment