Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 893 A detour! Rode the Life Cycle for the first in .....

Okay, so I took a detour. Instead of working out with my buddy Arc Trainer I decided to go workout with an old crony named Life Cycle. Yep, Life Cycle and I go way back. In fact we go all the way back to even before this streak. I had rode the with big LC for 706 straight days prior to joining up with Arc T. It felt good to back on the workout. It is funny how using a different set of muscles make your body feel. Especially at the end of the workout. Oh well variety is a spice of life.

Working out and burning calories for 60 minutes is always fun. My setting was on 23 out of 25 and the fans were on so I was able to work up a good lather and burned 752 calories in the hour. Not bad for a 187 day hiatus from the ole workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment