Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 913 Certainly not as much FIRE as yesterday

But, like a player that does not come with his "A" game, I ended strong and felt great. Arising at 5am is a different animal when you go to sleep at midnight. The two days I have got up at 530 am and 715 am after going to sleep at 10 pm and 1 am. Each night I had gotten at least 6 plus hours of sleep. I believe the amount of rest I get plays a factor in how many calories I burn with in the hour the next day.

Today's target was 1360. I burned 1269 calories in the hour. When I got on the machine at 525am I sensed that I was tight. As I continued with my effort I did loosen up. I the last 5 minutes I burned 119 calories. If you multiply 119 x 12 you get 1428. Had I maintained that pace for 55 more minutes that would have been an awesome number of calories burned for the hour.The tightness I experienced went away as I continued to workout. I know if I 1) get more rest I will do better 2) I will be looser and able to workout harder 3) enjoy the workout even more.

So, Day 914 awaits, the challenge is to burn 1270++ in an hour!

No comments:

Post a Comment