Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 898- A day off from work! First since July 4TH

Not for the workout. I am anxious to get to the gym but I loved the extra rest. As we add it up we have done 900 workouts in the last 897 days. Can I get an AMEN?

Time to workout will talk about it later.

Like a day at the dare I say .... SPA?

Well, when you know you just had some 24 + hours of rest. And you are so excited to give it everything you got. The workout is like a trip to some balmy island. Where there is no time frames. Just the feeling of joy as you let it all out in absolute earnest to hit the goal. I knew I could burn more than I did yesterday. My confidence was high. Since Wednesday of this week, I have increased the amount of calories I have burn in sixty minutes every day. That is a streak of five days. Today, was by far the most exhilarating of all the days. While burning 1343 calories I was able to beat Day 897's total of 1331 calories burned in the hour.

"The only time in our lives when we are truly alive is when we have a definite purpose and a pounding motivation to fulfill that purpose." Witness the course of events:
Realizing your purpose
Believing in your cause
Seeing in your minds eye yourself fulfilling that purpose
Actually fulfilling that purpose
Knowing and acknowledging that you have reached and achieved your purpose

Folks it does not get any better than that. Whenever I go through those steps I am motivated by the accomplishments of Wilma Rudolph, Billy Mills and of course Roger Bannister. Though my achievements are small compare to theirs in some way I find every workout on par with their desire to compete at the highest level. It has been the practice of CANI that as allowed me to increase my 60 minute calorie burn from 1301 to 1343 in 4 days.

In an effort to take advantage of this oasis of time I was able to do 670 crunches! Thus I was able to extend my workout an extra half an hour.


No comments:

Post a Comment