Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 907- At 907 on September 24th the Mets are the champions!

How many people remember the voice of Lindsay Nelson the famed broadcaster of the 1969 Mets say that line? Well, I do. He was rather to New York Mets and their improbable ride to the top of the division. An awesome rags to riches story. Yesterday, I found myself with thoughts and no time to express them. Some days the opposite is true.

Today, my mind is bursting with thoughts. Focusing on them is a challenge. In the last 907 days I have had a determination that I have never had before. I think it is obvious by actions. As is my nature when I get involved in something that I really enjoy I usually do not put it down. Most people to a large degree are like that. Being involved in an activity everyday for 907 days is incredible and loving it so much to do it more than once a day is so awesome I cannot explain it. So, I will keep trying.

The competitor in me loved that I only burned 1299 in the hour today.That makes me so determined to get 1300++ tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment