Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 894 - 100 days of pride is only a few weeks away!

Just as anyone who has ever closed in on a milestone number must have felt prior. I can not help but be excited about the days leading up to this run. One thousand is possible because there has to nine 100 day stretches. Usually, 100 days represents a little more than one full season. In this case, the 100 days will go from August 10 TH to November 18TH. WOW!

I feel now is the time to give this window of time a name. I like "100 days of pride". However, at this time I am not totally sold on it. There needs to be some sort of original motivation behind the 100 days. I think about it and see what I come up with.

Up at 5am on the machine at 534 am and burned 1301 calories in the sixty minutes. How about 6000 hours of power? The next gut check?

Day 895 we be here before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment