Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 918- We have some numbers to keep in mind:

Its always numbers. Why? Because numbers are fun they tell us stories. Like 53 that's a long one. Does anyone remember Miami's 53 defense? It was named after Doug Swift his number was fifty three. How about 918? That is today's challenge. What about 395 that a interesting number. That is how days since day 523. That's the last time I have seen one particular follower on this blog. What about the 13? That is the number of days I have been working with no days off. What about 444? That's the number of consecutive days I have posted in this blog everyday. What about my consecutive days of working out at the gym I have been working out at? I cannot recall. How long has it been since I used a different gym to work out in?? I can find out. After all, its all documented.

Two hundred and twelve days that equals when I started on the arc trainer.Day 706.
Numbers do tell many stories. I have on a few days used different machines.

Do you have any stories that numbers can tell you?

A strong finish always makes me want more. I started out with a 635 calorie burn in the first 30 minutes. That would leave me with a 1270 calorie burn in one hour. I knew if I wanted to burn over 1301 which was yesterday's total I had to pick up the pace. I finished by burning 1302 calories in the hour. Which means:

  • 1) I picked up the pace
  • 2) I burned more calories in the second 30 minutes than the first
  • 3)when you consider that I burned a total of 1302-635 .That means I burned 667 calories in the second 30 minutes
  • 4) that gets me very pumped to do 1,350 tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment