Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 902 Perhaps I need a smidge more rest

I still feel awesome having blasted out a strong workout at 530 am. I burned 1264 calories in the hour. Sometimes you can gain strength and confidence just by showing up. I believe you are ahead 50 % of the people by showing up and working hard. Should you find something you truly believe in, and work at it. You beat ( meaning perform better) 90 % of the people. So if you work hard, live right and find something you believe in you beat 90 % of the people today. To beat them all and be #1 in whatever field you choose is just a matter of wanting it more than anyone else.

Simple thoughts on a day where I wish I had more fire. as Vince Lombardi once said, If you are not fired with enthusiasm you will be, fired with enthusiasm! Tonight, the quest is for more rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment