Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 900**** A milestone a wonderful achievement! Now let's get to 1,000!

Sitting here thinking about the road just traveled is nice but sitting here thinking about the future is awesome! The Glory Days are ahead a 100 day fun run is at the doorstep. I am pumped. I am excited that on Day 900 I was able to practice CANI as I burned more in the hour the day before. I am proud of the effort to increase my total.

I thought of a great acronym for life- WAP. WAP stands for Work a plan.Then work a plan. Then work a plan then work a plan. You get it? That is life 1st you work a plan then you work a plan. It never ends. WAP! Everyone though they know it or not has worked a plan and now they are working a plan. Us humans have our own plans we are working on that we have all worked. It is amazing.

Burning 1325 today beat Day 899's 1315- YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment