Sunday, August 22, 2010

Day 912 Served myself a nice plate of rest

Sunday's usually offer me a chance to sleep in until I workout then work. So I cashed on it and I enjoyed the serving. My goal today is to burn 1320++ calories in the hour. Things have to fall right to achieve this. One, the gym needs to be open two, the machine I have been working out on needs to be available while I need to used it. Lastly number three, I must muster up the guts and momentum to hit this goal. I was considering this as a simple analogy some travel physically others travel mentally. Some go overseas for an adventure while I have traveled on an incredible journey that hast last 912 days.
Where did I go? I went to a place that I simply call the human mind, body and spirit. I have reached and probed into sections of life that is not on any map. My sense of enthusiasm has gotten me to this point. I thank God for this strength. I cherish everyday and look forward to each daily trip.

As Cervantes said "the road is better than the inn." My aim now is to hit on all three cylinders!

Fired on all cylinders! I felt like my old self. Had plenty of energy to burn. Half way through( at the 30 minute mark) I decide 1320 wasn't the goal. I shifted my sights higher and decided on 1350 for a target. I gained momentum( there is that word) and got on a pace that carried me to burn 1355 calories in the hour. BEAUTIFUL!- Folks, I am here to tell you the feeling was and still is priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment