Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 908 - I was there. So why didn't you workout today at 530 am?

Answers:
I was there
Too tired
I will work out later today
I will try to do it later today
Too hot
Got a busy day will not get to it
My leg is sore I need to rest it
I have been going I will rest TODAY!
Shut up it is none of your business
The kids are sick
I am on vacation
I am really not interested
Just the thought of working out makes me sick
I was told I am working out too much
I need to join a gym
My machine at home is broken
The weather has not been good for walking
I got up too late I need to go to work
I need to lose weight first
I only workout on Monday Wednesday and Friday
Today is my birthday
Its my Aunt's birthday
I will see you there in an hour
My gym clothes are dirty
I need to buy new sneakers
Workout? What do you mean?

Do you see any of your excuses? Feel free to add on the ones I missed.

Yeah, I was there for the 908TH straight day and I beat yesterday's total for calories burned per hour. Today I reached my goal of burning 1300 calories in the hour. I burned 1312! YES!



Oh boy yeah I will get to it ......

No comments:

Post a Comment