Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 1522- Can you believe 27 years of consecutive wedlock? 4/20/85

First day of no work since April 7Th ( which was not a planned day off I just got my times mixed up)Today, was planned.As it does feel good to know that I do not have to be anywhere today.
We are forever searching for that perfect workout.Today, was not it, but even though my numbers weren't great I still felt better than yesterday.

As I set my sights on 126 minutes and burned 4817 calories in 2 hours and six minutes. I felt good as I used a different machine. The numbers  are usually lower on the other machines. I averaged 38.2 calories a minute. I weighed in at  177. Those numbers I know, are not accurate but I do lose about 5 pounds of water weight each time I do a 2 hour plus workout on the arc trainer by Cybex machine. 

TODAY WAS MY 40TH DAY OF DOING A 2 HOUR PLUS WORKOUT.I average a two hour plus workout ever 38 days.However, over the last 16 weeks I have done about 20.
We did light on the chin abs but will do more tomorrow.

Day 1522 Yes, we are doing doubles on week ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment