Sunday, April 29, 2012

Day 1528 A double no excuses!

Did the double burned the 4693 in two hours and used the other machine. As I realize the opportunity to go through a workout without the fan going on is not good. Besides I really have no control over it. However if I go to the place where there are no fans....I am in control over the fact that there will be no fans going on. I did 35 100 pound assisted chin ups 300 killers, 450 crunches. 620 q's. I was pretty tired by then. As we did a 2 minute down plank. Then we did 800 floor crunches. I weighed in at 183- Geez!

Talk about solitude.  A 10 hour sleep followed by 3 hours of working out.

Now we build a new local, as the weather is now ready to take its final turn.Who knows?-- 41 doubles in the books.

Day 1529 We are back and ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment