Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Day 1502 as we launch into the challenge to get 1510.

On Day 818 I started my full time gig. That is a total 684 consecutive days where I have got up expecting to work and workout.If you couple that with my other daily toil you get the picture of some of my activity over almost two years. I feel good and excited about the future. I think we all know that activity does that. We were born to move and I believe as often as we can. I also believe that movement by it's very nature produces energy.

Now a look at today's movement. I burned an excellent 2392 in 60. I did 20 76 pound assisted chin ups. With 330 killers 430 crunches and 530 quantum crunches( the ole elbow to knee with 10 pound of resistance. When I first started doing those I used to do 225 ponds of resistance and I would do about 25. I changed my mind when I decided to make it a more cardiovascular workout. I did 800 floor crunches. I was able to hold the down plank for six minutes and the up for four minutes. My weight was 187.

Day 1503  The Easter workout will be a challenge for two reasons ....

No comments:

Post a Comment