Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 1527 It is a tight one tomorrow will see about getting two in!

No deuce today. Although, I was on the machine at 640 am.
I blasted out 2329 on the machine in the area where there a no fans. I just cannot get past that feeling of being soaking wet then putting a fan on. I wind up freezing. Maybe it is just me. But since they feel it is their duty to put on a fan. Need to use a machine that is in a different location. So be it did 35 chin ups with 88 pounds of assistance then I did 34 killer crunches with 440 crunches and 530 q's. I did 1200 floor crunches and 7 minutes of down plank. I weighed in at a surprising 188. I had a very physical week at the daily toil. I either put on muscle weight or eat a lot more. I think I just added muscle weight.

I have spent some time working on my next talk.

Day 1528 A double no excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment