Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 1512 We are on the road to GREATNESS!

Oh yeah? How so? Good question? For one the few get up and do a vigorous workout every day before they eat or drink.Few people have done it for 1512 consecutive days. Not many work all day on their feet and move heavy objects and have followed the same workout for as many days. I can only imagine that not many have done all that living on fruits ,vegetables and whole grains with seltzer and orange juice either.

TIMEOUT! 
All that means is that you have been on the road less traveled not the road to greatness? Okay, that is true but, in my heart and mind and body I feel I am on  the road to greatness.

Today, I beat yesterday. By burning 2381 calories in 60 minutes. I was stiff as I did 28 chin ups, 270 killers and 340 crunches and 450 q's. I down planked for 7 minutes and upped for 4 minutes. I did 900 floor crunches and weighed in at 183.

I need to pass a written test and pass an air check test to get a  radio show on a non commercial station.

Day 1513 The Yanks home opener ( discussed) and a nice a day for a double.

No comments:

Post a Comment