Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 1513 The Yanks home opener ( discussed) and a nice a day for a double.

We are ready to go. A slight modification as I am scheduled to work tonight. I slept in a little today as I got up at 7 am and afforded myself 8 hours of sleep. Now, I am ready for workout, rest, work,sleep workout work sleep plan. I feel better than last weekend when that was the initial plan. But now I am ready to give it a go.

We start with a double:
We great effort and with an awesome feeling we do a two hour and 4 minute cardiovascular workout. I burned 4692 calories on a different Cybex arc trainer. I know the 30 blah blah numbers of calories burned per minute are weak numbers compare to my 37TH double I did but, believe me these machines are not all equal.

Last week on Day1506 last Saturday I did 4783 in 122 minutes which was a 39.2 burn. Today, I did 4692 in 124 which was a 37.8 burn per minute. The difference? The machine. I also noticed the day was warmer and wore the same clothing I have been wearing all week.

My second part of my workout included; 21 76 pound assisted chin ups. 400 killers 440 crunches 700 q's. 800 floors and 7 minutes down an 2 minutes up of plank. I weighed in at 178 believe it, I was absolutely soaked.

Now we prep for work and the next work out then work.Back to back and a belly to belly.

I feel good- BETTER THAN GOOD AND BETTER THAN MOST!

Day 1514 Bring it ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment