Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 1522 Yes, we are doing doubles on week ends.

I usually feel this way whenever I go on a doubles splurge.
I WISH I COULD DO DOUBLES EVERY DAY! Don't get me wrong, I love the singles but that feeling of doing 2 hours is so awesome. I did my workout on 16 hours and 47 minutes of rest. So really I worked out for 3 hours and six minutes in 18 hours and 53 minutes.Whenever I consider that some great exploit I remind myself of Stu Mittleman. The one who ran 1000 miles in 12 days.

Today, I burned 2365 calories in sixty minutes I pushed to get 2400 but my body was not having it. Heck that is 2500 less than yesterday. I did more chin ups and crunches though.I did 43 assisted chin ups with 88 pounds of assistance. My back felt testy. But, I did 330 killers 440 crunches and 620 q's. With 800 floors and 5 minutes of down plank I passed on the up plank. I weighed in at 183.

A great workout as I feel refresh and ready for the daily toil.
Day 1523 You and I have memories  longer than  the road that stretches out ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment