Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 1504 To quote Frank, " like painted kites, those days and nights, they went flying by."

I had a little more starch today as I blasted to a 2389. Did 21 76 pound assisted chin ups and did do 340 killers with 450 crunches and 650 q's. I got a little better on the down plank as I did a good seven minutes. On the up plank I did a good three. I did 800 floor crunches and weighed in at 184.

I have been thinking about the win one for the Gipper speech. It is so simple, but so much to the point.

I gotta go Rock, it's okay I am not afraid. Some day Rock, when breaks are beating the boys have them go out there and win one for the Gipper. I don't know where I will be then Rock, but I'll hear about it, and I'll be happy.

That is so awesome. So what ya say folks? Go out there and win one for the Gipper.

Day 1405 Make today your masterpiece.


No comments:

Post a Comment