Saturday, October 1, 2011

Day 1317 We give it another shot!

I wear a vest when I do my daily toil so its just as well that I have one on while I do my daily cardiovascular workout.Today, is the 188 TH Saturday in which we have headed to the workout.It all began on a cold Saturday on February 23RD 2008. Some thirteen hundred and seventeen days ago. Heck, the Yankees had not even won their 27TH championship back then. Obama was not the president.

Yet here we go, ready to taken on the 1331ST workout.

There is something awesome about working out with a weighted vest. Today I beat yesterday's total for calories burned in one hour while doing sixty minutes on the arc trainer while wearing the wtwv17 pounds!


In sixty minutes I burned 1352 calories( done with the seventeen pound weighted vest)
40 assisted chin ups
300 killer crunches
900 crunches
500 floor crunches with weights
5 minutes of plank

Yep, it just feels delicious.

We march towards 1318 withe gleam knowing when we hit November 1 it will be 1350!

No comments:

Post a Comment