Friday, September 30, 2011

Day 1316 One more time!

Picture this your alarm comes on to nice soft sound to remind you that it is now 410 in the am. Your body tells you "yep, its time get up and work out." It is a cooler dark morning. Your motor inside your body is asking, " do we wear that vest again?" Your mind kicks in and says, 'why not?" There you have it, the table is set. Your clothes are on and you get on the machine and you feel like a backpacker ready to ascend a hill for a nice early morning hike.




In sixty minutes I burned 1330 calories( done with the seventeen pound weighted vest)
30 assisted chin ups
150 killer crunches
650 crunches
500 floor crunches with weights
4 minutes of plank

I always get a change of clothes prior to my chin and ab workout. By the time I am done sometimes I am wet enough to need another change of clothes.

I felt stronger today than yesterday but not quite as exhilarated.Maybe possible the sensation of using the vest for the first time in a while was not as great the second day in a row.

Now we head towards day three ( wtwv 17 lbs) Day 1317, day 25 ( without a day off from work). I am psyched.

No comments:

Post a Comment