Saturday, October 22, 2011

Day 1338 Those days and nights, they went flying by!

The world was new and so were you. As I consider the status of my being on this rather cool Saturday morning my thoughts seem to drift in and out of this past evening's dreams. I am psyched to attack another workout. You know folks it is never too late to start again.

Our feelings may be strong in one area but, they can change. The bible says it best the concept of a closed mind or a hardened heart clearly lies at the root of all change. We think of change in this sense as only good. We start the day fresh free from any anxiety. A great question to ponder, what in your life causes you the most anxiety? What things have you done to relieve that feeling?

Time, 551 am wash and go----

In sixty minutes I burned 1347 calories( done without the seventeen pound weighted vest) did more
41 assisted chin ups did more
510 killer crunches did less
990 crunches did more
900 floor crunches did more
5 minutes of plank same

It is a delightful humid less day.The sheer joy of waking and doing a workout is so awesome that I wish you were there. Just knowing that feeling almost is enough but, it is not. The challenge is to have that feeling.Its a feeling that makes you like you are floating. To a point of virtual weightlessness.

Here is a thought a day off from the daily toil. As I am on my 48TH day of not taking a day off from work. Everyday I set the record. I suppose when I hit fifty on Monday I will seriously look into a day off.

Day 1339 is at hand, less than 60 for Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment