Monday, October 10, 2011

Day 1326 As was the case 10 /11/08

The weather was incredible for this time of year. We are actually having summer like days.It is kind of hard to believe that Christmas is now seventy six days away. As I recall from Day 233 was a sensational day. If my memory serves me right the winter of 2008 -2009 was relatively mild. As I awoke this morning with a particular bit of discomfort I just went right along to the gym.

In sixty minutes I burned 1328 calories( done without the seventeen pound weighted vest)
40 assisted chin ups
0 killer crunches
600 crunches
600 floor crunches with weights
2 minutes of plank

My sleep was limited to 3 and a half hours. So be it we workout and we go to work there after. This is the 35TH consecutive day of doing just that.

Day 1327 swings into action let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment