Sunday, October 16, 2011

Day 1332 After a blitz of feeling lousy

I am back in the saddle. For some crazy reason I started feeling nauseous yesterday at around 1 pm. ( Great, right around where I can actually start making some money while working) I had to leave as I felt I was going to get sick. I arrived home at 3 pm and slept until ten pm. I woke feeling much better. As I went to bed a couple hours later I awoke at 710 am and here I am ready to give it a go.

What a strange sequence of events I feel like I never went to work.

Now, I am off to the gym.

In sixty minutes I burned 1348 calories( done without the seventeen pound weighted vest)
42 assisted chin ups
350 killer crunches
800 crunches
800 floor crunches with weights
6 minutes of plank

Back to feeling awesome. I hope I rest the feelings meter to Friday am. I must have been hit by the classic 24 hour bug.

Oh well, so be it, I got rest and I am eating light.As of now I am packed with energy!!

Day 1333 as we ride into week 190!

No comments:

Post a Comment