Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Day 1342 Are you following this?

I am still here. I have not gone anywhere. I do not plan on going any where. I have set a course to hit fours years of working out everyday. So far I am ahead of schedule. I have worked out 1356 times in the last 1342 days.

The mind is the key. I see people that are new to the program come in and I can easily see where they have been. I have no intention of prejudging but, I look and I see the questions written all over their face. How long do I do this? Why am I doing this? What can I do to avoid not doing this?

My answer in my mind is simple.Forever and learn to love it. I do not of myself as odd when you consider most want to feel good. When you commit to a workout program that is right for you will get that result.

In sixty minutes I burned 1336 calories( done without the seventeen pound weighted vest) did more
45 assisted chin ups did more
600 killer crunches did less
1100 crunches did more
900 floor crunches did more
7 minutes of plank same

Day 1343 we are indeed determined!

No comments:

Post a Comment