Saturday, October 29, 2011

Day 1345 I feel like a player in the locker room getting ready to play a big game

Folks that one emotion is priceless. Everyday I get to compete.Everyday I bring it. Anyone that has had this feeling on a daily basis knows the rush I am talking about.I love the sense that this could be the day that I break personal records and no matter what happens I spent and hour feeling awesome.

Yep, that is priceless. I urge anyone to step into this realm of thought and enjoy the the moment.

Now I count the minutes as I finish my final preparations for another Saturday.( on day 1345,the 192nd)...

In sixty minutes I burned 1354 calories( done without the seventeen pound weighted vest) did more
50 assisted chin ups
500 killer crunches
1110 crunches
900 floor crunches
7 minutes of plank

Was flying and felt awesome.

Now, we see if there really will be any snow. Go figure on October 9Th some 20 days ago we were wondering if we were still in the summer months as the temp hit 80 degrees. Now, as the temperature is expected to cool down to below freezing and we are bracing for a nor' easter snow fall( I dare not say snow storm). What?

Day 1346 lets get it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment