Sunday, September 18, 2011

Day 1304 The air is brisk as summer is fading quickly

The calender says we have a few days of summer left. Ah but, the weather here in the northeast is giving indications of fall. The question of the day is what? I ask daily questions everyday and I post them. I suppose that may be viewed as an odd thing to some. My intent on the questions is to offer some sort of a centering point for our daily thoughts. The intent is to offer a thought provoking positive question that allows one to zero in on their goals.

As I think of all that is happening around me I ask myself what are my thoughts? What are my challenges? Where will my next inspiration come from? Here is one , when you look for creativity, where do you look for creativity?

Oh well, it is time for the work out on the bright and clear and cool Sunday morning.
pull ups and killers then ...
I blasted strong on the cardio,pull ups and killers then , .....


In sixty minutes I burned 1371 calories
50 assisted chin ups
450 killer crunches
850 crunches
800 floor crunches
3 minutes of plank

I cut short my work out when I realized my work shoes were in real bad shape and I needed to immediately replace them.

Day 1305--KEEP ON, KEEPING ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment