Saturday, September 10, 2011

Day 1296 Another funky start

I need to be out of the house quite early three days in a row next week. I figured in order to practice a strategy for having plenty of energy for those days I would take a nap for a few hours then wake up and carry on my evening then, go to sleep. In an effort to just that, I set my alarm to 525 am I went to bed around 1245 am. However, I woke up at 616am, to my surprise and neglect I did not reset my alarms when I reset my ipod. Dumb, dumb and more dumb. Oh well, I got to gym on time to do:

In sixty minutes I burned 1358 calories
50 assisted chin ups
250 killer crunches
1100 crunches
1100 floor crunches
six minutes of plank

I felt great and for the first time in a long time I did not post anything prior to My Saturday work out.

I did figure out a good work out schedule for the following days ahead. Sunday will be 8 am-9am as usual. Monday-Wednesday will be 145pm after work. Thursday I will be back to 445 am-5 am.

Now, a few wrinkles.
  1. First, I will nap for a few hours after the work out all three days.
  2. Second,I will then try to make all evenings normal.
  3. Third, I will appreciate all those days as a good challenge to hit 1300 days.!
As the days fall, on Friday September 16TH it will be day 1302. Christmas will be Day 1402.So, two days before Christmas we will hit 1400 days.

First, we need to do a great job on Day 1297.

No comments:

Post a Comment