Saturday, September 17, 2011

Day 1303 The Saturday write up

Right now, I feel a little sore from the fall I took at Lowes over by the carpet padding at 230 pm in front of no witnesses. It is the second time I have fallen while working there. I am glad that my fall was not harder.

Here we are at 603 am prior to an to another Saturday workout. Since this streak began back on Saturday February 23RD 2008, I have done 186 workouts on Saturday.

I feel awesome. and so excited about how I feel. Every day I get up I so look forward to the workout. I just love it. I feel it is truly a blessing that the Lord has given me. The gym opens at about 650 am and I am ready.

Kudos to the Saturday front desk clerk. Why? Because the door was open at 645 am. I love it the earlier the better did my best time in the last six days by

In sixty minutes I burned 1367 calories
63 assisted chin ups
420 killer crunches
1200 crunches
1200 floor crunches
7 minutes of plank

My only area in which I did less was in the area of the plank.Every other area I improved on from yesterday!

I felt and feel awesome- NZT-48 baby!

Day 1304 as the train keeps rolling towards Christmas - December 23 RD will 1400 days!

But first, we hit Day 1304.

No comments:

Post a Comment