Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 1291 Third day in a row where I got up at 525am or later

This represents the first time since July 4TH weekend where I got up at 525 am ,8 am and 530am in consecutive days. Now that was back on Days 1226-1228. Here I am on day 1291 chomping at the bit waiting for the doors to open on Labor Day, Day 1291 my third day in a row of waking up at 530 am then 8 am and then 525 am again. I definitely feel rested especially since I went to bed at 945pm.

I WANT to burn 1400++ calories in sixty minutes today. That is my goal.

The weather was very humid yesterday I as I burned 1398. Today looks to be a sixty and dash!

Here goes I will need to edit later in the day.

Here am bruised and scraped up from another day at ....the daily toil.

Earlier in the day I was hurried, as I

In sixty minutes I burned 1371 calories
0 assisted chin ups
0 killer crunches
00 crunches
000 floor crunches
zero minutes of plank

I know I had little time to enjoy today's workout but I thought it was a good indicator of the effort I put forth at work when I came home weighing less than I did after my morning work out, despite having eaten fruit and had some juice. Go figure.

Back a somewhat normal schedule, on Day 1292 I am psyched!

No comments:

Post a Comment