Saturday, September 24, 2011

Day 1310 Off the heels of an off the track day , I look to regain form

We hit day 1310 with high expectations. Friday which was the day in which I awoke at 315 am and was on the machine from 423-523 and left in time to get work by 602 am. I was limited in my workout time. I usually do assisted chin ups, abs and then finish with a good stretch. On less time I only did a good cardiovascular workout.

We turn the page and make a new road today. Here it is 6 09 am and we are ready to go. It feels great knowing there is no time crunch!

The door I was told, will be open in a half hour. So, let us go!

In sixty minutes I burned 1371 calories
60 assisted chin ups
200 killer crunches
1200 crunches
800 floor crunches with weights
3 minutes of plank

A few things:
  1. sweated like crazy( the temperature has been about 70 wet and humid)
  2. decided to add some weight to the floor crunches.
  3. my order was interrupted; instead of chin up crunches on incline then quantum, I did quantum then incline.
The workout was awesome and I felt great.

We push forward to Day 1311.

No comments:

Post a Comment