Friday, September 23, 2011

Day 1309 With a different twist, we take on the challenge

This a the start of Day 1309 it is early I will do my workout then immediately go to work. I volunteered to go in earlier. My plan is to work after my workout and unfortunately not stretch or do abs. I will be working on unloading a truck full marshmallows. Yeah right, try home improvement products. Use your imagination to figure out what they are. The flow has been stepped lately, where this is the third truck being unloaded in the last 20 hours.

Here I go!

In sixty minutes I burned 1356 calories
0 assisted chin ups
0 killer crunches
0 crunches
00 floor crunches
0 minutes of plank

Its weird going in immediately after a workout. It was awesome doing the workout prior to going in early. Now, its lunch time and I leave at 3 pm.

Day 1310 is starting its engine.Bring it on!





























No comments:

Post a Comment