Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Day 1313 Despite it all, I showed up!

I know to many, this whole streak thing of 1313 straight days and doing 1327 workouts in that period of time and beating yesterday's totals, means little or nothing.However, for the record despite leaving work at 5 pm and sleeping from 535pm until 415 I did my workout and felt great while doing it. My stomach gave me trouble around 430 pm and I have not had anything to eat or drink since. But, I woke up and said let's just see what happens.

In sixty minutes I burned 1279 calories
0 assisted chin ups
0 killer crunches
00 crunches
00 floor crunches with weights
0 minutes of plank

For the second day in a row I passed on doing chins and abs. Also, for the third day I done no crunches and planks.

Here we go off to work I hope the stomach holds up.

Day 1314 I'll be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment