Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 1295 What was that?

In sixty minutes I burned 1303 calories
this machine offered more resistance than the others but, that is still, no excuse.
20 assisted chin ups
0 killer crunches
0 crunches
0 floor crunches
zero minutes of plank

Day 1295-WOW! I am ready! HEY Mr Workout King, saying you are ready and being ready are two different things. Did you know that? I feel almost ashamed of my workout today.

1. I sabotaged myself by not getting out of the house on time( despite having gotten up at 406am.Four minutes before the alarm clock.
2.Ya I froze because I was left with working out around the coldest arc trainer.
3.I decided to not do any abs after a day of doing 2600.

I am still trying to figure out where the time went from 406 to 445 am.

Alright, Day 1296.I know that I know, I will do better!

No comments:

Post a Comment