Thursday, September 15, 2011

Day 1301 This a beat more to my current rhythm

As I got up at 410 am and got on the machine at the gym at 445 am I felt awesome. Unlike the last three days, where I woke up at 3 am showered and was slinging heavy freight around at 410 am. Today, I was on the machine from 445 to 545 and the did some fun assisted chin ups and ab work. I arrived back home and showered and now am doing chores and eating with posting. Now, I am getting ready for work.

In the last three days I got up worked and worked out and then ate and looked for naps. Today, is much different---Hallelujah - When it comes right down to it. Getting up at 3 am working a strenuous job while fasting then doing an exhaustive work out does wonders for losing weight but, wreaks havoc on your body's strength. I feel very revitalized right now.

Despite resting only 14 hours and 45 minutes in between workouts I feel awesome.

Here we go onto 1400! We start with Day 1302


In sixty minutes I burned 1365 calories
60 assisted chin ups
300 killer crunches
1200 crunches
1200 floor crunches
6 minutes of plank

No comments:

Post a Comment