Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 1315 With the seventeen pound weighted vest!

In sixty minutes I burned 1311 calories( done with the seventeen pound weighted vest)
20 assisted chin ups
100 killer crunches
550 crunches
500 floor crunches with weights
6 minutes of plank
Today at 412 am I decided to workout for sixty minutes while wearing the weighted vest. Wearing that vest takes on a different dynamic.

  1. you must be conscious of your movements
  2. you need more energy to do movements
  3. expect earlier fatigue to set in
  4. you need to be ready to over come that fatigue
  5. you feel incredibly liberated when after the sixty minutes or so is up.

I am so psyched I did that. I feel much lighter on my feet now.

Day 1316 if the vest gets worn it will be a wet one. Can I do two days in a row with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment