Sunday, July 31, 2011

Day 1255 Slept for a little while longer

I am curious to see how this translates to a good workout. I need to leave to go to work at 1145am. It is now 845am....

From 914 am to 1014 am I burned 1462 calories and stretched and went home. I gave it my all and then some. My pace was so awesome that I felt amazing. I beat yesterday's total in an hour by 63 calories. Which is more than a calorie burn per minute. I was totally focused from the get go. Now its off to work for the fourteenth consecutive day.

In sixty minutes I burned 1462 calories
o assisted chin ups
o crunches
o floor crunches
zero minutes of plank

I am psyched for my rant and audition on Thursday @ Mickey Spillane in EAST CHESTER!

Day 1256 I'm ready! I held back my other exercises today for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment