Sunday, July 17, 2011

Day 1241 A day to reflect

It has indeed been a whirlwind ever since I realized I was a top 23 online contestant. Having been selected as a possible winner of a contest has been breath taking. I am not sure if the remaining contestant feel the same way. I am sure some wonder what is going on. However, I sense the individual that can garner the enthusiasm and show his or her raw emotions and do it in a coordinate effort to show understanding of the subject will ultimately win.

If, I was a person that needed to decide who I would want to listen to, I would choose enthusiasm, passion and understanding in that order. I want to be entertained and informed. The keys to learning are rooted in quickly getting the student's attention. Once you have the students attention you need to allow the student to easily absorb the information.

Today we challenge ourselves to increase on yesterday's performance 1366+,26+, 1080+, 330+ and 3 minutes plus. With extra rest who knows..........


Burned 1361 in sixty,31 assisted chin ups, 1450 crunches(350 floor) 1 minute and thirty seconds on the plank. Awesome and sweet.

Now we do a dry run to Mickey Spillane's in Eastchester, NY!

Day 1462-- is coming through...

No comments:

Post a Comment