Sunday, July 3, 2011

Day 1127 Well here it is, a day off

Rolled out of bed at 748.Ha, giving me a solid seven hours of rest. I have the gleam in my eye to do two.Its has not been since who knows when I did two in one day. It is now 815 am I will see what I got. If I do two I will not be done until 11 am -- Let's see.

Did not do do but I went the circuit! Did cardiovascular( 1359 calorie burn per hour), 13 chin ups, 610 crunches, 100 floor crunches, a minute and half of plank and stretched. That felt so good that I almost did it twice. Hmmm maybe another set of clothes and I can do it twice.

I did not beat yesterday's 60 minute calorie burn ( I missed by a 1359 to 1366 margin).

I felt awesome and have coined a new acronym CCAS and it stands for cardio, chin up, crunch and stretch.

Day 1228 July fourth at the daily toil gym doors open later then off to the shop! The juice will flow in this circuit.

No comments:

Post a Comment