Saturday, July 23, 2011

Day 1247 We zero in on 1250 days

It is now just about six am on the 178 TH Saturday of this amazing run. The heat has really been high the last two days have been 93 and 100 degrees. It has indeed been a blast. For some reason I have had a bigger appetite than usual. I find that a bit strange. It could be because I have increased my activity during my workout.

Well here goes .......

I guess after an awesome night of cool rest and satisfying sleep.... I blasted out and burned 1383 calories in the hour. Did 50 assisted chin ups then, did 1220 crunches along with 260 floor crunches and finished my abdominal muscle workout by doing a 5 minute plank!

I felt and feel awesome!

Today should by the last day of the heat wave-- HOORAY

Day 1248 is in the offing.

No comments:

Post a Comment