Thursday, July 14, 2011

Day 1238 Congratulations on being selected as a semi-finalist in the WFAN Fantasy Phenom Challenge Year 2.

What sweeter words can one read? It was on day 1237 when I received word, while sitting in a coffee shop reading my email on my ipod touch. Now, I need to speak to the promotion director about......with details for your round 2 appearance.

Its all very exciting and very interesting. So my anticipation is high.

Today's workout was awesome. Despite a good amount of hard work yesterday and an awesome work, I was able to burn more calories in the hour than I did yesterday. Yep ,today I burned 1339 calories in addition to 20 assisted chin ups,1070 crunches, 270 floor crunches and 2 1/2 minutes of plank. I even got to the machine earlier than yesterday.

We are building on momentum -Day 1239 is right around the bend!

No comments:

Post a Comment