Thursday, July 7, 2011

Day 1231 While the humidity goes up and the air gets heavier

We keep going. I wonder if I could do this streak if there was no air conditioning? Think about it no air conditioning in the gym. I believe I could and the reason I say that is, I workout with three layers of clothing on. I wear my riding shorts, a long sleeve shirt, a short sleeve shirt(heavy) and a sweat shirt with a hood. I suppose if it was another 10 degrees warmer and I shed those layers down to a light t-shirt I could do it.

Today, hopefully will end this humid spell.Tomorrow is fore casted to be 10 to 15 degrees cooler. We will see.

Today, I woke up without the aid of the friendly marimba. Got to the machine at 503 and burned 13330 calories. Thus, shattering yesterday's total calorie burn per hour of 1307. My legs felt very fresh. I did 21 chin ups and passed on the crunches.

Day 1232 we look for ward to leaving the great state of Arkansas.

No comments:

Post a Comment