Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 1248- We arise around the time we usually do on Sunday

As I shake the sleep off, I head to the gym. Yesterday, was a full day. Today, we offer a slightly different schedule as we head to work around 1230 pm. Monday, is generally a good challenge because the rest between workouts is usually between 1030 am to 445 am a less than 20 hour break.

I have been doing it awhile so my body is relatively used to it.Now the focus is to get going and attack with vigor.....

I love it! I almost burn 1400 in the hour. I take 1394, thank you. As we did 55 assisted chin ups, 1230 crunches and 150 floor crunches and a 3 minute plank.

Consider this, a policeman's job is to serve and protect. Question; Who do you serve and protect? It is worth thinking about because when you follow up that question with why, you discover a lot about yourself?

Monday, Day 1249 can we break 1400??

No comments:

Post a Comment