Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Day 1229 Considering this day's challenge

As the alarm went off on this fine July morning the temperature was right around 70 degrees. I ambled out to the car and got on the machine at 449 am. I finished my intense hour on the Cybex arc trainer machine by burning 1310 calories. I did 15 assisted chin up and 670 crunches after that I did 120 floor crunches on the precise equipment. I finished my workout circuit by doing the plank for one minutes and forty five seconds.

I felt awesome during and after the workout. I really enjoy the circuit CCAS. One thing I have been doing after the workout to help me recover from the workout is to take in a lot of fruit and seltzer mixed with orange juice with calcium. In the book living health it was said that the best nourishment we can give our brain is to start the day by feeding ourselves fruit.

Feed your head the good book said! Fruit I believe does just that and not only just that

Day 1230 lies AHEAD as I lie in wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment